Tuesday, February 22, 2011

STICKWITU

The song that stick to my heart..rite now ..always n forever...




I don't wanna go another day,  So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind,  Seems like everybody's breaking up  and throwing their love away.  But I know I've got a good thing right here,   That's why I say (Hey)  Nobody gonna love me better,   I must stick wit you forever.  Nobody gonna take me higher,  I must stick wit you.   You know how to appreciate me,  I must stick wit you, my baby.   Nobody ever make me feel this way,  I must stick wit you.  I don't wanna go another day,   So I'm telling you exactly what's on my mind,  See the way we ride in our private lives,   Ain't nobody getting in between.   I want you to know  that you're the only one for me,  When I say,   Nobody gonna love me better,   I must stick wit you forever.   Nobody gonna take me higher,   I must stick wit you.   You know how to appreciate me,  I must stick wit you, my baby.   Nobody ever make me feel this way,   I must stick wit you.   And now,  Ain't nothing else I could need.   And now, I'm singing 'cos you're so so into me.  I got you,   We'll be making love endlessly.   I'm with you,   Baby you're with me.   So don't you worry about , People hanging around.   They ain't bringing us down.  I know you and you know me,   And that's all that counts.  So don't you worry about,   People hanging around.   They ain't bringing us down.   I know you and you know me,   And that's why I say.   Nobody gonna love me better,   must stick wit you forever.   Nobody gonna take me higher,   I must stick wit you.   You know how to appreciate me,   I must stick wit you, my baby.   Nobody ever make me feel this way,   I must stick wit you.  Nobody gonna love me better,  I must stick wit you forever.   Nobody gonna take me higher,  I must stick wit you.  You know how to appreciate me,  I must stick wit you, my baby.   Nobody ever make me feel this way,   I must stick wit you
i do like PCD!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen je ape2...